Posted in Contests, News, tagged bag, Blush, Breathe Carolina, clothing, contest, design, shirt, shirts, t shirt, T-shirts, tee, tees, tote, tote bag, tshirt, tshirts, Umbrella, V-neck on January 11, 2011|
79 Comments »
This contest was closed on February 1st 2011. Visit discussions at our Facebook page to see who are the lucky winners.
T-shirt contests and giveaways are usually based around one particular tee design you can win, and sometimes that T-shirt comes in one particular size. Ever wished for a T-shirt contest where you could choose what to win? Well, Teezine teamed up with fresh-brewed clothing line called Blush to bring you this gigantic contest where you can win the shirt of your choice from one of Blush four shirts, or a tote bag for your going-to-city needs!
Win shirts & a tote
Blush is a clothing brand based out of Denver, Colorado. Company is owned by Kyle Even and David Schmitt from the band Breathe Carolina, as well as Josh White of Umbrella Clothing. They were featured in Alternative Press magazine for the clothing brand to watch in 2011. They will be on the Vans Warped Tour all summer, as well as the Bamboozle music festival in New Jersey.
Teezine is very happy to be able to work with Blush on this great contest! Here’s what you can win.
Blush & Teezine gigantic contest - contest item #1
Blush & Teezine gigantic contest - contest item #2
Blush & Teezine gigantic contest - contest item #3
Blush & Teezine gigantic contest - contest item #4
Blush & Teezine gigantic contest - contest item #5
Note that some ot these shrits come in both men and women styles, so above pictures are only for illustration purposes.
We wanted to make this contest as easy as possibe for you to participate. To win one of these shirts or a tote here’s what you must do:
- Click on the picture of desired item (be it a shirt or a tote). Link will lead you to item details in Blush online shop;
- Find the item’s name when at Blush online shop;
- Come back to this article and write the name of a desired item in our comment field, along with an answer to the question: why do you think you deserve to win this item?
And that’s it! After you leave your comment you’ve officially entered the contest. We will then review all answers and the most interesting ones will win desired items in their size (except for a tote, which is unisex), so be creative with your answers!
Contest ends February 1st, when the winners will be announced through our Facebook page, so make sure to like it! If you’re one of the lucky 5 winners you’ll be contacted by us to the email address you’ve provided by leaving your comment (note that your email address cannot be seen at our site).
Best of luck to all of you! Looking forward to reading your comments!
Read Full Post »
Posted in Articles, News, Top lists, tagged bag, beanice, clothing, clothing line, Confound, crew, denim, design, designer T-shirt, designers, hoodie, independent, indie, item, More More More, pants, Peasoup, product, Pyknic, Red Choo Choo, sale, shirt, shirts, shorts, sweatshirt, t shirt, T-shirts, tee, tees, tote bag, tshirt, tshirts on December 21, 2010|
3 Comments »
Don’t dress like everybody else – find cool and unique T-shirts for yourself
Finding cool unique T-shirts out there might turn into a real Don Quijote quest for you – sometimes you just feel as if you were fighting windmills! Everybody thinks they offer unique stuff and everybody thinks they wear unique stuff. You might think that by entering some fancy store in nearest shopping mall makes you cool and unique, but it’s just not so because of two main reasons:
- you don’t want to pay too much for something that is not worth it;
- you don’t want to wear what everybody else is wearing.
Therefore it’s highly recommendable that you go indie. Following is the list of five independent T-shirt labels picked by us which might help you with your decision to stand out from the rest by chosing your new unique and quality T-shirt!
Confound Clothing – quality over quantity
Confound Clothing is a newly-established clothing company from UK. They feature hand-drawn, digitally colored designs which will surely get you noticed without screaming all over with flourescent colors. Quality T-shirts plus unique designs with nice prices is a triple win situation.
Confound Clothing T-shirt designs
- Mission – creating designs inspired by anything really: from art, trough music, to the picture of your mamma (not really);
- Designs – sharks and wolves images can be found almost everywhere. However, guys at Confound strive to make their images different, putting their own designer signature to them by a bit bold inking and yet delicate coloring;
- Offer – there are currently three designs to choose from, which is not much, but is certainly enough for a promising start. Designs are printed onto Froot Of The Loom 100% cotton 165gm T-shirts;
- Pricing – shirts are priced £14.00 each, but if you choose all three you can get the bundle for only £30.00. Shipping is free in UK, £5.00 in Europe and £7.50 for the rest of the world.
More More More – less is more
More More More is an indie clothing label from Sweden which goes after less is more principle with their designs. Less colors, less details, less aggression, but more fun, more relaxation and more recognition. Sophisticated and direct at the same time, More More More items feel extremely light and classy.
Drippin' and Bandit T-shirts from Bandit collection by More More More
- Mission – to get people to feel extra pretty and that they can do it with a broad smile (quoted);
- Designs – based on simple shapes and hand-drawn typography, in nice contrasts to primary colors of garments. As we already stated – less less less is more more more;
- Offer – More More More has a very nice variety of products – from regular T-shirts and hoodies in both men and women styles, to accessories such as beanies, caps, tanks and tote bags;
- Pricing – with €23.00 for a tee and €50.00 for a zip-up hoodie (plus €15.00 for a beanie and €10.00 for a bag) prices are reasonable and there are many items on sale (from as low as €13.00).
Peasop Clothing – white + colors = fun
Peasoup Clothing is new T-shirt label from UK which was born out of the desire to wear something different. Peasoup produces fresh and interesting limited edition tees with colorful designs, printed on Gildan fitted T-shirts that are built to last.
Deer and Birds T-shirts by Peasoup Clothing
- Mission – to help you look better (quoted);
- Designs – big and carefully colored. They’re eye-catching, easy to recognize and have a common designer signature. Standing out from the rest and a bit of obscurity is Peasoup’s trademark;
- Offer – there are four designs that come in both men and women styled tees. Peasoup isn’t one of those companies which will flood you with their new designs – they rather focus on quality over quantity (uniqueness included);
- Pricing – prices are rather appropriate; all tees are £15.00, with shipping prices ranging from £1.50 to £3.50 (worldwide delivery).
Pyknic – clothes good enough to eat
Pyknic started back in 2006 with two friends (The Chef and The Butcher) designing their tees based on culinary recipes (well, not really), which continues to this day. Finding inspiration in Hanna-Barbera-style cartoons and comic illustrations Pyknic designs are both funny and great looking, without uneccessary exaggeration.
Culinary Cadets collection by Pyknic
- Mission – creating clothes that are good enough to eat;
- Designs – bold, colorful and comic-styled, Pyknic designs are dominating the shirts, without being aggressive at the same time. Based around culinary topics Pyknic tees are funny and eye-catching;
- Offer – very varied line with T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets and even shorts and pants, all spiced up with accessories such as toys, bracelets and hats;
- Pricing – prices are a bit more, but still very reasonable, with much nice sales. New T-shirt designs go for $24.99, crews for $35.00, hoodies for $40.00 and girls dinner denim for $20.00, for example.
Red Choo Choo – timeless and unique designs
Red Choo Choo is San Francisco based T-shirt line which collaborates with various artists on creating shirts which you will not wear only today, but for years to come. With various designers working on their line and variety in shirt styles – Red Choo Choo offers something for everybody, whilst being environmentally-friendly.
Loin and Muted T-shirt designs by Red Choo Choo
- Mission – to create timeless and unique designs (quoted);
- Designs – sometimes direct, most times delicate Red Choo Choo designs are a bit artistic and even abstract. Careful choosing of colors, both for T-shirts and the designs;
- Offer – nice variety of T-shirts in men, women and kids styles, with some items on sale and even a book in the offer. Designs are printed using water based inks on a super soft preshrunk 4.5 oz. 100% combed ring-spun cotton;
- Pricing – prices are affordable, with tees going for $25.00 – $30.00 (kids T-shirts for $20.00). There are some items on nice sales.
Hope this list helps you with your decission on how to dress cool. Looking good goes hand in hand with picking indie clothing labels as your shopping option, needless to say you’re supporting small-business and people like you this way.
Are you a proud owner of some item by affore-mentioned lines? Know about some other cool unique T-shirt line? Let us all know by leaving your comment here!
Read Full Post »
Posted in News, Reviews, tagged american apparel, bag, big print, cotton, cotton shirt, design, do it yourself, graphic, hardcore, print, rock, shirt, shirts, star, t shirt, T-shirts, tee, tees, tote, tote bag, tshirt, tshirts on May 10, 2008|
Leave a Comment »
Among thousands of new T-shirt companies out there nowadays, not many stick out from the bunch. However, I believe that Montreal based Akumu Ink is very good choice if you happen to like big prints on your tees and graphics inspired by rock scene (hardcore in particular). It surprised me that these folks only started in February this year, cause they already made a lot f really nice and cool designs (they decided to come out with two new designs each month). Now, they also make fine tote bags too, so here are some of their fresh designs (they are called “Impaled”, “Shattered” and “When A Cat Smiles”).
Akumu (which stands for nightmare in Japanese) is totally do-it-yourself tee company, which means they print their stuff themselves and only when someone order from them. Tees are printed on American Apparel 100% cotton shirts, and prices range from $21 – $25 (totes from $8 – $11), which I think is more than fair, having in mind the prints are BIG. They also ship worldwide, and the shipping price is only $4,50 per item. I’m sure you’ll find yourself something nice there on their website, and I’m looking forward for two new Akumu June designs!
Read Full Post »