Don’t dress like everybody else – find cool and unique T-shirts for yourself
Finding cool unique T-shirts out there might turn into a real Don Quijote quest for you – sometimes you just feel as if you were fighting windmills! Everybody thinks they offer unique stuff and everybody thinks they wear unique stuff. You might think that by entering some fancy store in nearest shopping mall makes you cool and unique, but it’s just not so because of two main reasons:
- you don’t want to pay too much for something that is not worth it;
- you don’t want to wear what everybody else is wearing.
Therefore it’s highly recommendable that you go indie. Following is the list of five independent T-shirt labels picked by us which might help you with your decision to stand out from the rest by chosing your new unique and quality T-shirt!
Confound Clothing – quality over quantity
Confound Clothing is a newly-established clothing company from UK. They feature hand-drawn, digitally colored designs which will surely get you noticed without screaming all over with flourescent colors. Quality T-shirts plus unique designs with nice prices is a triple win situation.
- Mission – creating designs inspired by anything really: from art, trough music, to the picture of your mamma (not really);
- Designs – sharks and wolves images can be found almost everywhere. However, guys at Confound strive to make their images different, putting their own designer signature to them by a bit bold inking and yet delicate coloring;
- Offer – there are currently three designs to choose from, which is not much, but is certainly enough for a promising start. Designs are printed onto Froot Of The Loom 100% cotton 165gm T-shirts;
- Pricing – shirts are priced £14.00 each, but if you choose all three you can get the bundle for only £30.00. Shipping is free in UK, £5.00 in Europe and £7.50 for the rest of the world.
More More More – less is more
More More More is an indie clothing label from Sweden which goes after less is more principle with their designs. Less colors, less details, less aggression, but more fun, more relaxation and more recognition. Sophisticated and direct at the same time, More More More items feel extremely light and classy.
- Mission – to get people to feel extra pretty and that they can do it with a broad smile (quoted);
- Designs – based on simple shapes and hand-drawn typography, in nice contrasts to primary colors of garments. As we already stated – less less less is more more more;
- Offer – More More More has a very nice variety of products – from regular T-shirts and hoodies in both men and women styles, to accessories such as beanies, caps, tanks and tote bags;
- Pricing – with €23.00 for a tee and €50.00 for a zip-up hoodie (plus €15.00 for a beanie and €10.00 for a bag) prices are reasonable and there are many items on sale (from as low as €13.00).
Peasop Clothing – white + colors = fun
Peasoup Clothing is new T-shirt label from UK which was born out of the desire to wear something different. Peasoup produces fresh and interesting limited edition tees with colorful designs, printed on Gildan fitted T-shirts that are built to last.
- Mission – to help you look better (quoted);
- Designs – big and carefully colored. They’re eye-catching, easy to recognize and have a common designer signature. Standing out from the rest and a bit of obscurity is Peasoup’s trademark;
- Offer – there are four designs that come in both men and women styled tees. Peasoup isn’t one of those companies which will flood you with their new designs – they rather focus on quality over quantity (uniqueness included);
- Pricing – prices are rather appropriate; all tees are £15.00, with shipping prices ranging from £1.50 to £3.50 (worldwide delivery).
Pyknic – clothes good enough to eat
Pyknic started back in 2006 with two friends (The Chef and The Butcher) designing their tees based on culinary recipes (well, not really), which continues to this day. Finding inspiration in Hanna-Barbera-style cartoons and comic illustrations Pyknic designs are both funny and great looking, without uneccessary exaggeration.
- Mission – creating clothes that are good enough to eat;
- Designs – bold, colorful and comic-styled, Pyknic designs are dominating the shirts, without being aggressive at the same time. Based around culinary topics Pyknic tees are funny and eye-catching;
- Offer – very varied line with T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets and even shorts and pants, all spiced up with accessories such as toys, bracelets and hats;
- Pricing – prices are a bit more, but still very reasonable, with much nice sales. New T-shirt designs go for $24.99, crews for $35.00, hoodies for $40.00 and girls dinner denim for $20.00, for example.
Red Choo Choo – timeless and unique designs
Red Choo Choo is San Francisco based T-shirt line which collaborates with various artists on creating shirts which you will not wear only today, but for years to come. With various designers working on their line and variety in shirt styles – Red Choo Choo offers something for everybody, whilst being environmentally-friendly.
- Mission – to create timeless and unique designs (quoted);
- Designs – sometimes direct, most times delicate Red Choo Choo designs are a bit artistic and even abstract. Careful choosing of colors, both for T-shirts and the designs;
- Offer – nice variety of T-shirts in men, women and kids styles, with some items on sale and even a book in the offer. Designs are printed using water based inks on a super soft preshrunk 4.5 oz. 100% combed ring-spun cotton;
- Pricing – prices are affordable, with tees going for $25.00 – $30.00 (kids T-shirts for $20.00). There are some items on nice sales.
Hope this list helps you with your decission on how to dress cool. Looking good goes hand in hand with picking indie clothing labels as your shopping option, needless to say you’re supporting small-business and people like you this way.
Are you a proud owner of some item by affore-mentioned lines? Know about some other cool unique T-shirt line? Let us all know by leaving your comment here!